Care Guide0 items in your cart
Woodenware Care and Cleaning Guide
Here on the Gulf Coast, we use these wood plates for all-occasion entertaining. They’re perfect at poolside, on the deck, at buffets, at picnics, or in front of the television. Food is placed directly on the plate.
To clean, simply wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry immediately. Our woodenware is not dishwasher-safe.
Polished Aluminum Care and Cleaning Guide
Elegant, yet practical, polished aluminum is ideal for serving. It will not break, chip, or crack. It heats or chills quickly and retains its temperature at the table for long periods.Unlike silver, the brilliant, silver-like finish of polished aluminum will not tarnish.
- To prevent stains, remove fatty acids, vinegar and dressings as soon as possible.
- Prior to heating, treat with food spray to maintain luster.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or cut directly on the surface; these may scratch the surface.
- Always wash by hand in sudsy water as soon as possible after each use. Rinse well in clear water and dry thoroughly.Never put polished aluminum in the dishwasher.
- If needed, you may brighten your polished aluminum with any polish suitable for silver or brass or an alternative metal polish.